mirror mirror . . .

Friday, May 23, 2008

what's going on with me today



Well, things are . . . great, I guess. No complaints, no complaints. I've been battling this feeling of unemployment on account of my loads of free time. But, you know I think I shall embrace this instead of fighting for a second job as I have (unsuccessfully). I mean, it's great that I can stay out all night if I feel the urge. On the other hand, sleeping very late is no good. But also, it's not like I actually am unemployed. I do have a job, it's just part time and I work weird random hours sporadically throughout the day. Basically, I've decided whatevs, I'll just be broke. What else do you really need besides food and shelter. Check and check. Only other things is clothes. I'm thinking of setting up and Ebay shop or something. Selling clothes. To all my readers, check back for updates on my online boutique.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
doin the best with what she got.