mirror mirror . . .

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Last night we got down.

As usual. Not too impressed. Not too impressed. But I'm no hater. Must have something to do with the shoes. First, during the day, the one-size-too-small fetish safari print along upper Haight to Golden Gate Park and back to the J-train - no good son! Then the adorable-still-even-though-I-wear-them-every weekend. Shista! My feetsis hurt.

Learned my lesson about Cab drivers - the hard way. I'm not being discriminatory. But in my experience . . . personally I cannot engage in convo with the bros . . . leads me down a dark road indeed . . . especially when it's . . . late at night, foggy outside, damp and cool, but the cab is oh-so . . . HOTT.

This pic is from The Cobrasnake. Last weekend. MSTRKRFT. Now THAT was a good show! Confetti - woo. Can you spot the photoshop?

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
doin the best with what she got.