mirror mirror . . .

Saturday, March 22, 2008

BOYS NOIZE



We arrived. I had to pay to get in. Things were aight. Made my ways up front. Havin a good time. In awe when the man came out. I immediately noticed his clean appearance (is he gay?) I was "having a good time." Dancing. In Awe. Then. . . .

SOME GUY - what is his problem even? Will not leave me alone. He's on my back. Did I even initiate convo? - no. Did I even make I contact - can't remember. Why won't this guy leave me alone? What did I do to deserve this? What makes him think he can overtake another person? So, these other two guys - made him leave! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Dancing. Dancing.


Part II

Who are these meatheads?

cause all I can see is muscles.

They are chanting 'every day i love you less and less' - a BN computer-generated "lyric."

I'm like - WTF. And it goes on and on.

I can't take it.

I condone the entire show.

And now I don't like BN as much as I used to (#2 mst plyd on LstFm).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
doin the best with what she got.