mirror mirror . . .

Saturday, November 15, 2008

doesn't fit

Photobucket



and isn't it how weird we--humans--, meaning myself, create some distorted fantasy out of something entirely unlike itself. it's like i want this thing to be something that it isn't and it will never be that. and im attached to my incorrect perception of what this thing is. it is so bizarre. but at least i realize it.

Photobucket

and im meaning to blog about my most meaningful shopping day ever, i actually made money and the wheels are turning in my head, believe you me - who the fuck says that?

Photobucket



and i met someone. he is really special. it took an awkward moment to bring us closer, but sometimes it is that. and i don't want to reveal too much in case he someday reads my blog, but let's just say there was an accident involving coffee and money. and we both walked away unscathed. except for my heart. she is scathed as hell.

this guy looks like a movie star. g o r g e o u s.

but i have to say that i would like to change his hair a bit - i can't help the phrase 'douche bag' from popping into my head every time i behold his hairstyle. but it's okay. it's what he has to work with. and im not complaining. i would like to shed his hair all over the floor.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
doin the best with what she got.