mirror mirror . . .

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is what's going on with me.

Photobucket



Parents just left town. Drove away in my white Camry, which is a good thing. Having this car in the city was nothing great for me, just another way to get parking tickets. I must say, I was not impressed with this restaurant we went to last night. It is too bad we didn't choose another. This was in North Beach. The first place, Calzone's Pizza Cucina, seemed aight, especially the bruschetta. And the location. Wine too.

I am getting ready for my yoga work trade and making a birthday card. Today I untangled all of my jewelery. I'm trying to improve the Feng shui of my room. I think it is improving. And this week i met some guy whom I thought was super but turns out he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
doin the best with what she got.